Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SNOW DAY!

Well, my new year started off with my computer crashing, so that is why I haven't blogged in a bit! But I am back now, and hopefully my laptop will co-operate!

So raw has been going ok. I don't want to rush into it too quickly. I have been drinking lots of fresh juices and basically being raw until lunch/supper. I have had a few light headaches (I get migraines all the time, so this is expected, and not too bad), but other than that not too much is going on! I'm really tired the last few days, but that could just be because I am back at school now, and I have to get up early...my sleep schedule got all jumbled over the holidays. Speaking of school though, today was a SNOW DAY! And we hardly got any snow, lol! Our university is at the top of a big hill, so pretty much anytime it snows, it closes down, because cars can't get up and down the hill. This is the coast too, so no one knows how to drive in the snow!


Anyways, I am off to enjoy my day! Going to go for a nice walk in the snow. Hope everyone is having a great New Year's so far!!

No comments: