Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Getting Started

Well, soon I will be going raw. Probably not 100 percent - more like 70 - 80%. I've been thinking about going raw for awhile. I've been doing a lot of reading on it and it just makes so much sense. I want to lose 50-60 pounds (I have lost 20 pounds already). I also just want to feel ALIVE! I want to be healthier and happier, and eating healthier is the way for me to do it. Eventually I want to incorporate more exercise into my life as well. I used to be fairly active, but have become quite sedentry lately. I'm 24 and I feel like if I want to change my life, this is the time to do it. So this is about it. I plan on going raw early in the new year. It is just a little hard right now with all the family/holiday dinners. Right now I am just doing a little more research, purchasing supplies, etc.

This is my first blog, so I really don't know how it's going to go. I hope that it helps me stay focused and committed. I also hope that in the future I can inspire other people to change their eating habits.

No comments: